Sunday, December 16, 2007

Quick! Hide!

Google Reader has this really nifty new feature that lets you read your friends' shared items without leaving your reader. But what makes it hilarious is the text that informs you that you have been automatically subscribed to your friends' feeds. Maybe you don't want to look at your friends' feeds. Maybe your friends' feeds are lame.

If that's the case, you have the option to hide said feeds. But the button doesn't say "Hide feeds" or anything like that. I just want my Google friends to know that if they're ever running from the law, I can hide them real quick.

Have you seen this boy?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I've seen that boy! I love the new things that Google keeps adding, especially AIM crossover with Google Talk in Gmail. Jake, do you ever use Google Docs for anything? It's a pretty cool tool too.

Alison said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alison said...

I wonder if I could "hide" him when he gets going on a nerdy sci fi rant in real life...

free webstats